Managing your contacts has never been easier than with Easy Directory. With a multitude of awesome features, Easy Directory simplifies the process of accessing and organizing your contacts.
Easy Directory takes organising your contacts, which come from multiple sources, to a whole new level with features like tagging, grouping, custom views and more. Learn about the features and see how Easy Directory saves you and your workforce time with its sophisticated functionality.
With Easy Directory you get unified access to all your business contacts in one place. You can integrate the following sources:
- Exchange Online personal contacts (from user's Outlook)
- Exchange Online contacts from shared mailboxes
- Contacts based on Microsoft Entra ID (formerly Azure Active Directory) users
- Integrate 3rd party ERP/CRM data sources
Managing your contacts has never been easier than with Easy Directory. With a multitude of awesome features, this tool simplifies the process of accessing and organizing your contacts.
- Unified search on multiple, configurable sources
- Organize contacts with tags
- Create and configure custom views
- Use buttons to collaborate easily (make phone calls, create E-Mails, lookup addresses etc.)
- Set favorite contacts for faster access
- Synchronize contacts to your personal Outlook contacts (for offline use / mobile phone)
- Copy & paste contact information
- Filter your sources for contact search
- Show/access extended attributes from Azure Active Directory
- Integrate your third-party ERP/CRM or other sources with additional attributes provided.
Your tenant needs Microsoft Teams Phone System enabled to be able to start PSTN calls from Easy Directory. Make sure, that you are using Exchange Online to benefit from the full functionality of Easy Directory
From quickly finding phone numbers and email addresses to categorizing your contacts, Easy Directory offers a streamlined and intuitive experience. If you're looking for a reliable and efficient way to stay on top of your contacts, look no further than Easy Directory.