Get licenses for your organization
Subscription purchasing and recurrent billing is processed by Microsoft's standard checkout process.
Purchase through Microsoft Teams
Purchase through Microsoft App Source
- 1.To purchase Easy Directory licenses, you can simply right click on the app icon in the left pane and then on About.
- 2.On the app info popup, you will find the possibility to purchase subscriptions directly within Teams (button Buy a subscription). Hint: You must be allowed to purchase from Microsoft App source by your tenant admin.
- 3.Choose the subscription plan that matches your requirements and click on Checkout (please take into consideration, that the minimum licensing requirement is 15 seats).
- 4.Follow the instructions of the checkout process (standard Microsoft checkout process).
- 5.Click on Place order to submit your order and wait until the purchase has completed.
- 6.The subscription has been successfully purchased. Finally, you are requested to complete the setup.
- 2.Click on
- 3.Click on Get it now
- 4.Follow the Microsoft checkout process to purchase your Easy Directory licenses.
If you access the subscription management dashboard for the first time, you are prompted to give consent to the Easy Directory dashboard app. The required permissions are the same as the Easy Directory Teams app asked for.
- Sign you in and read your profile
- Maintain access to data you have given it access to