See how Easy Directory helps you to simplify your contact management
Easy Directory comes with a multitude of awesome features to simplify the process of accessing and organizing your contacts.
- Unified search on multiple, configurable sources
- Two search modes: Contact search & Tag filtering
- Contact tagging
- Custom views
- Collaboration buttons
- Quick actions
- Synchronize contacts to your personal Outlook contacts (for offline use / mobile phone)
- Show/access extended attributes from Azure Active Directory
- Integrate your third-party ERP/CRM or other sources with additional attributes provided.
Switch easily between Contact search and Tag search using the search mode toggle.
Easy Directory provides a set of system views, but also offers the flexibility for users to create their own views according to their specific needs.
Any new search configuration (e.g., when you filtered for a tag 'Directors') provides the option to save it directly into a new view.
Views can be selected in the view-dropdown on the lefthand side. Mark a view as default view by selecting the star-icon. This will be the default view once you open the Easy Directory app.
Easy Directory comes with the following system views:
- New search (Initiates a new search for contacts or filter contacts by tags)
- Favorites (Shows your favorite contacts)
- Synched contacts (Shows your synched contacts)
Configure your custom view according to your requirements.
- Filter contacts by a company, role, region, size, etc.
- Display contacts grouped by tags
- Display contacts based a search query
- ...and many more!
You can initiate the following actions from Easy Directory contact cards:
- Click on a contact card to display all information
- Start a Teams chat
- Start a Teams video call
- Start a Teams call
- Start a new email
- Start a PSTN call
Your tenant needs Microsoft Teams Phone System enabled to be able to start PSTN calls from Easy Directory.
Tagging contacts helps you quickly filter a contact by categories that you define. A tag corresponds to a one or two keyword phrase that you define and that supports your needs to filter or group a view.
Open a contact's detail view and add tags by selecting from existing ones . Or, create a new one by simply entering the name of the tag and press enter.
We recommend, that you don't use the @-character in a tag.
Easy Directory allows you to integrate contacts from different sources into one platform. They can be categorized into:
- Exchange Online (personal contacts and shared contacts)
- Azure Active Directory (your Microsoft 365 users)
- Third-party ERP or CRM (*)
Easy Directory provides you with the ability to display more than just the default user attributes. Therefore, you can specify and configure additional attributes to be displayed on the contact cards.