Follow the steps below to successfully install Easy Directory in your tenant
lease follow the installation guidelines to enable Easy Directory in your organization. Easy Directory can be installed individually or distributed through the Teams Admin Center.
Please note that you need an admin providing consent for Easy Directory to be installed successfully. Additionally, make sure, that you are using Exchange Online to benefit from the full functionality of Easy Directory
Select your installation scenario to get a step-by-step guidance.
Install as Teams Administrator
Install as User (for trial)
- 2.Search for Easy Directory
- 3.Check, that the app is allowed
- 4.Review and grant permissions - Easy Directory needs permissions to find contacts in Microsoft Entra ID and Exchange Online. First, navigate to Easy Directory in the Teams Admin Center, select the Permissions tab and click on Review permissions.To prevent that each user has to grant permission, you can grant admin consent in Microsoft Entra ID - Enterprise Applications. Therefore, navigate to Permissions and click on Grant admin consent.
- 5.In a next step, you need to get a subscription to use the app. We offer a free 30-days trial so that you can test the app thoroughly. To start with the free 30-days trial, just start using the app in Teams. After the 30-days, the trial expires and you must purchase a subscription to continue using Easy Directory. Simply follow the instructions on the page Purchase licenses to acquire a license.
- 7.To distribute the app broadly within your organization, proceed according to Microsoft's Teams Apps distribution best practices.
If you cannot find Easy Directory, it might be, that a policy has been activated to block third-party apps by your Teams administrator. Please, contact your Teams administrator.
- 1.Open Microsoft Teams and search for Easy Directory.
- 2.Click on the app and add it with a simple click.
- 3.Grant consent for Easy Directory to access your outlook contacts.
If the app shows an error, please refresh Teams before reaching out to our support.